Washington joined 22 other states and D.C. in filing a lawsuit to restore funding that had been approved by Congress.
(Reuters) -A federal judge on Thursday temporarily blocked President Donald Trump’s administration from cutting more than $11 ...
A coalition of states sued over the Trump administration’s unexpected move to cut off the funds, which they said imperiled ...
A federal judge says she will temporarily block the Trump administration’s attempt to cut billions in public health funding, siding with a lawsuit from 23 states and Washington, D.C.
Federal judge temporarily blocks $11 billion in Trump administration's cuts to public health funding
A judge in Rhode Island on Thursday blocked $11 billion in public health funding while a lawsuit from 23 states and D.C.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has begun laying off thousands of employees as part of a significant ...
A federal judge will temporarily block President Trump from cutting billions in federal dollars that support COVID-19 ...
Lawrence public schools stand to lose $1.3 million in federal education aid as part of the Trump administration’s $2 billion education grant cuts across 41 states. Gov. Maura T. Healey this week said ...
The federal suit alleges HHS Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr. revoked pandemic-era grants without warning, forcing states to ...
There’s growing concern over massive cuts to the Department of Health and Human Services as Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Twenty-four states have formed a coalition to sue the Trump Administration over the decision to slash $11 billion in public ...
Downstreet Housing and Community Development is planning on turning the offices of Washington County Mental Health Services ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results